It gives us great pleasure to announce India’s biggest convention on Optical Transport into its 4th Year – Future Generation Optical Transport Networks Summit 2019, scheduled on 7th March 2019 at Taj Lands End – Mumbai.
This year one-day conference is designed to ensure highly focused communication across all segments of the optical transport market’s value chain for Indian marketplace, including telecom network operators, over-the-top service providers, systems suppliers, components suppliers, ministry and telecom regulatory representatives. To achieve its aims, Future Generation Optical Transport Networks Summit 2019, will bring together a mix of lively debate panels, keynotes from leading service provider innovators, active audience participation, and valuable networking opportunities in between the formal sessions.
The emphasis will be on exploring smarter as well as cost-effective solutions for entire Optical Transport Network (OTN) portfolio including optical-fibre technology, Wave-length Division Multiplexing (WDM) and high-capacity network infrastructure. The conference will provide attendees an opportunity to learn key protection techniques for optical mesh networks as well as best practices in deploying transport networks.
The Conference will discuss the followings:
- Learn about the latest innovations across IP, MPLS, Ethernet, OTN, and DWDM
- What is the future generation optical transport evolution & Differentiation
- Evolution towards 100G, 200G, 400G & 1TBits
- Understand the future transport networks Beyond 100G and evaluate the rationale of investments for this upgrade
- How to transform legacy optical networks to flexible, agile, future generation optical Networks?
- Hear about the latest standardization developments that directly affect future optical transport networks
- Examining the future generation Optical switching Architecture for Data Center Networks
- Evolution to the Dynamic Optical transport networks