About The Event
Due to COVID 19 situation in the entire world – everyone
is trying to fight to this pandemic which is very serious concern for
the people who are regularly losing life’s worldwide.
In this current situation – we at Nexgen Conferences is happy to announce our flagship event on 4th Annual SDN & NFV India Congress – A Digital Seminar which will focuses on the roadmap and future direction of this technology in Indian Telecom space.
The Digital Seminar will take place on 30th October 2020 from 11:00am to 1:30pm.
Network Operators in India believes that SDN and NFV will help them to succeed as customer demand increases for more flexible networks and services. The deployment and expansion of 4G to 5G technology could also persuade operators to adopt SDN and NFV so they can maximize their return on investment. SDN &NFV networks will deliver improved network performance by centralizing and separating the control logic to make better traffic decisions.
In order to provide a perfect roadmap of SDN & NFV roadmap in India, we take this pleasure to invite all stakeholders to come together to discuss the potential of NFV & SDN, plus best practices, operational readiness and deployment challenges.
This platform will highlight very important insights of SDN & NFV in India:
- KNOW why telecom operators are considering SDN & NFV as suitable technologies for industry transition
- HEAR the industry experts for future roadmaps of NFV & SDN in Indian Telecom industry
- How SDN & NFV will be incorporated into their existing and next generation networks
- LEARN why SDN & NFV is important for telecom operators to maximize their ROI in digitally enabled India
Panel Discussion on
SDN & NFV for 5G – Operators Challenges & Future Direction for Network transformation
“Understanding the relationship of SDN & NFV for 5G Networks & How it is going to benefits network operators”
Technical Session 1
“SDN & NFV –New Disaggregated, Cloud-native Networking Model”
- Examining how current business processes need to Change
- Understand how SDN & NFV technologies will impact operator strategies
- Leveraging Network Offload to Accelerate SDN and NFV Deployments
- Examine how operator can make profit from network virtualization
- Key strategies for deploying SDN & NFV in India
- Role of SDN/NFV for IOT
- How to handle product life cycle in SDN & NFV environment
Vote for Thanks
Register as a Delegate
Check our gallery from the previous year SDN-NFV event
Profile Industry wise:
1 - Telecom Operators
2 - SDN/NFV/Open Flow/ Cloud Solution Providers
3 - Network Infrastructure Providers
4 - Telecom Regulators/Govt. Bodies, Associations
5 - Large IT Enterprises
MD’s, CEO’s, VP’s, CIOs, CTOs and CITOs plus heads of:
1- Core Networks
4- Network Quality
5- Network Strategy
7- Mobile Operations
9-Strategy & Innovation
Nexgen Conferences Pvt. Ltd.
D-32, Lajpat Nagar -1
New Delhi 110 024 (India)
Telephone : +91 11 41048613
Marketing Alliance & Delegation
Mobile: +91 09811197966
For Sponsorship & Exhibition
Mobile: +91 09818271445